Na prośbę Ambasady Meksyku w Polsce informujemy o Student Energy Summit SES 2017(Międzynarodowy Szczyt Energetyczny dla Studentów).
20 polskim stypendystom zostanie zagwarantowana dieta oraz pokrycie kosztów wyżywienia, noclegu oraz transportu na terenie Meksyku, a opłata konferencyjna zostanie zredukowana do 20%. Pokrycie kosztów dojazdu na miejsce leży jednak w gestii uczestnika.
Szczegóły dotyczące wydarzenia oraz zasad uczestnictwa znajdą Państwo w załączniku.
Merida, Yucatan (Mexico). 13th- 18th June, 2017.
The Scholarships for Polish students offered by the Student Energy organization through the Embassy of Mexico in Poland.
- The International Student Energy Summit is the biggest and most important energy event for students in the world. It will be held from June 13 to June 18, 2017 in Merida, Yucatan (Mexico).
- The Summit will gather 800 higher education students from more than 120 countries with the potential to be future leaders of the energy sector.
- Not only students from technical disciplines such as engineering, environment, energy, natural resources are summoned, but also students from other disciplines such as social sciences or even humanities concerned about the environment and the efficient use of energy.
- The students participating in the Summit are selected by the Organizing Committee based on their CV and experience.
- Before the event, a selection process is carried out to help ensure that the best students in the world attend the Summit.
- The International Energy Summit for Students has taken place on four occasions and has brought together some 2,000 future leaders from more than 130 countries. Previously it has been carried out in: Bali, Indonesia (2015); Trondheim, Norway (2013); Vancouver, Canada (2011) and Calgary, Canada (2009).
- There is a particular interest of the organizers and the Embassy of Mexico in Poland that attend the greatest number of Polish students from different universities and different areas of study. That is why it has been decided to award 20 scholarships to Polish students.
- The scholarships consist of a reduction of 80% of the cost of participation that includes the stay in Mexico and access to all events, which is 800 USD.
- For selected Polish students the scholarship will consist of a single payment of 150 USD which includes:- Event registration package.
- Breakfast and lunch as outlined by the SES Schedule.
- Transportation between venues, the hotel, and airport.
- Three nights accommodation (June 13, 14 and 15).
- Access to all plenaries, keynote sessions, and workshops.
- Access to all SES hosted social events as outlined by SES Schedule.
- The Poland-Mexico-Poland flight tickets shall be covered by each participant.
- For a student to be eligible to win the Special Embassy Guest Bursary, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- Being a university student (Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral or the equivalent for each one).
- Having a professional English proficiency.
- Being over 18 years old by June 12, 2017.
- Having completed all the steps included in the description of the Special Embassy Guest Contest.
- The Organizing Committee can ask for any document or schedule an interview to validate the requirements stated before.
- The 20 Polish students who will be awarded the scholarship described in point 9, will be selected by the Organizing Committee.
- The Organizing Committee and the Embassy of Mexico will announce the results to the 20 selected students.
- Those Polish students who have already registered on the Student Energy website will also be considered to obtain these scholarships.
- There are competition rules attached to this Announcement.
Data składania wniosków:
Śr, 2017-05-03 (Cały dzień)